 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2196
    first MOC: house with loft —Joe Strout
   All right, this is my first MOC posting, and it's not in the same league as you serious builders, so please be gentle! (URL) It's a small colonial-era northern house with a loft. There is a central fireplace, a table with chairs, and some other (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: first MOC: house with loft —Scott Lyttle
     (...) Well, Joe, it sounds like your wife was happy, so there's one good review! Your MOC is simple (not saying bad...after all there is KISS: the Keep It Simple, Stupid rule, right?). It looks well planned out, the colors are good--you took the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: first MOC: house with loft —Josh Wedin
     (...) Hey Joe, Welcome! Your house is quite good. It has very clean and simple lines. Very classic. The inside is well laid out and the loft actually has access into it. Very good! Houses with "magic" access to the second floor have always irritated (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: first MOC: house with loft —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I like it. I could see building several copies of this or something similar for a row of houses (perhaps with David Kohrman's two story beauties across the street for the higher rent district) at a show Thanks for sharing. (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)