 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2151
Half-Life: Counter-Strike MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:38:54 GMT

Hey guys,

Here’s a few Half-Life: Counter-Strike MOCs I spiffed up while I lurked for a long time.

German GSG9 Counter-Terrorist:

Main Folder

GSG9 w/ Sidearm

Deep Links:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Counter-Strike/GSG9-CT/gsg9.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Counter-Strike/GSG9-CT/gsg9-1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Counter-Strike/GSG9-CT/gsg9-4.jpg

SEAL Team 6:

Main Folder

ST6 w/ MP5

Deep Links:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Counter-Strike/SEAL-Team-6/ST6-w-MP5/mp5seal-2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Counter-Strike/SEAL-Team-6/sealteam6-1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Counter-Strike/SEAL-Team-6/sealteam6-3.jpg

Weapons:

Main Folder

Deep Links:

P90

H&K MP5 Navy

Steyr TMP

PLMKWYT!

Over and Out,

Dr.H

---

P.S: If you have a response that is several screens large, bickering about my use of clay then please don’t post if you can help it. The main reasons why I use clay is because I don’t like painting figs, I have no color printer (to produce color stickers), and I find clay the most useful tool for that added touch of realism.