 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 213
  Mad Max yellow Interceptor

Here are some new pics of my Mad Max yellow Interceptor. Let me know what you think. (URL) Trotter (URL) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) I wouldn't have thought it would work in 6-wide, but you've accomplished it well. Excellent interpretation of the colour scheme too. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) George (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) in the stripe pattern. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) raised rear suspension which you have captured well. I'm expecting to see some equally nice renditions of air-cooled Z1 Kwacks. kind regards from The Toecutter (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

Heheh thats neat, I always enjoyed the Mad Max movies and that interceptor is great. Now your mission is to make the black one with the blower manifold on it. Wayne (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) Thanks Richie, I was pleased with how the colors turned out. I first built the black Interceptor and then decided to try the yellow one. The black one looked kind of bland next to the yellow one. Todd (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) George, I did build the Gyrocopter and the black Interceptor. They are both disassembled at the moment, but I might rebuild them and take some photos. I'm not planning on building any more beyond that though. Thanks, Todd (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) Thanks Bruce, I too was pleased with how well the stripe worked out. I think it's a striking color scheme. Todd (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) Jonathan, Well, a minifig Kwaka would be a little more difficult. Katara Ono made a full cowling cycle so It's not completely out of the question. (URL) Todd (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) Wayne. I did build the black interceptor. It's broken down now though. You can view it here: (URL) was from Mad Max and even included the blue police light on the dash. Thanks, Todd (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)