 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2084
My growing town: Noppingen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:13:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi, I’m new to Lugnet and would like to show you my constantly growing LEGO town called “Noppingen”:

Click me, I’m a link!

At the moment, I’m building a row of houses for the first street. More to come...

If you like, you can also take a look at my last year’s project, a 6 feet tall skyscraper: my Twin Towers:

Click me, I’m a link!

(Please click on images for more pics and info)

Hope you have fun!

-Rainer