 Town / 7528
Re: My growing town: Noppingen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rainer Kaufmann wrote:
   Hi, I’m new to Lugnet and would like to show you my constantly growing LEGO town called “Noppingen”:

Click me, I’m a link!

At the moment, I’m building a row of houses for the first street. More to come...

Great stuff! Your attention to detail is awesome...from the complex facades to the rain sewer grates in the gutter. One touch I really liked was the blinds and curtains behind a lot of the windows. I look forward to more!

   If you like, you can also take a look at my last year’s project, a 6 feet tall skyscraper: my Twin Towers:

Click me, I’m a link!

Also nicely done. The towers have a very consistent design. The details between the modules and on the roof make the MOC.
--Bram