 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2082
  three odd creatures from our lab

Here's something to keep you puzzled while I'm away. These critters have been kicking around for a little while, mostly waiting for an appropriate name. That was the hardest part, which, oddly enough led to the name 'Flummox'. So here are the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: three odd creatures from our lab

"Ley Ward" <NospaM*eonmusic@sasktel.net> wrote in message news:Hz1KHB.2Dq@lugnet.com... (...) These were pretty cool. :) I can imagine a few of them wandering around the ground underneath a huge Moonbase display -- Markham Carroll (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)