 Space / 34280
Re: three odd creatures from our lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:49:19 GMT

"Ley Ward" <NospaM*eonmusic@sasktel.net> wrote in message news:Hz1KHB.2Dq@lugnet.com...
Here's something to keep you puzzled while I'm away.

These critters have been kicking around for a little while, mostly waiting for
an appropriate name. That was the hardest part, which, oddly enough led to the
name 'Flummox'. So here are the Flummoxen:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whateverly/New-work/Critters/Threeodditties/flummoxen1.jpg>>

Yes, they're a little starry-eyed...

As for the other two, the Anturtle is part antelope, part turtle, and part...
you tell me. And the huh doesn't quite have a name. Any suggestions?

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whateverly/New-work/Critters/Threeodditties/anturtle1.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whateverly/New-work/Critters/Threeodditties/huh.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86183 Post-mod gallery>

PLMKWYT

Peace and dna revueltos,

Professor Whateverly

These were pretty cool. :)  I can imagine a few of them wandering around the ground underneath a huge Moonbase display

--
Markham Carroll