 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
Isaac, Rebekah, Esau, and Jacob
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:14:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi, folks.

Still happily plowing its way through the first book of the Old Testament,
The Brick Testament updates today with four new stories from Genesis.

http://www.bricktestament.com

Note: There's now a handy "new" link at the top which will bring you to the
latest additions to the website (though a less cluttered redesign of the
front page is still in order and is on the way).

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith