 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
Engine 205/Ladder 118 Brooklyn NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:18:13 GMT

Hello,

I have almost finished a firehouse inspired by that of Engine 205/Ladder 118
in Brooklyn NY. I still need to do the cornice. (I think I figured out what
I want to do this morning on the subway). The real life firehouse only has 2
floors and is a dark red with grey trim. I built on in Lego red, but it was
just too bright.

I am very happy with the way the tiles around the bay door came out.

I you get a moment please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jonathan