 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2029
2028  |  2030
Subject:
New Website/MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 20:51:10 GMT

Hey guys, I just finished a complete remake of my website. The address is the
same as before:

http://www.dratrobotics.com

I think I have found all the bugs, however, there still could be a few. If any
of you had problems viewing my robots you should be able to see them now. I have
gotten rid of the javascript sliding pictures. Now my website only uses html, no
flash, java, javascript or even frames.

Also I uploaded a few new MOCs that were not on my old page. They can be found
directly through the following:

Drat Volucris (my newest glider)
http://www.dratrobotics.com/projects/flight/volucris/dratv.html

SNTP (A series of robots that make a sandwich and a glass of tea)
http://www.dratrobotics.com/robots/sntp/sntp.html

Black Avenger (A black addition to the Mini-Robots set)
http://www.dratrobotics.com/misclego/mech/blackavenger/blackavenger.html

White Fighter (A white addition to the Mini-Robots set)
http://www.dratrobotics.com/misclego/mech/whitefighter/whitefighter.html

Black Wraith (My first space MOC)
http://www.dratrobotics.com/misclego/space/blackwraith/blackwraith.html

Well thats all of them, please tell me what you guys think.

Bye,

Daron