 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 201
MOC: Time Cruisters Ship and assorted extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:27:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Kind of a Time Taxi or Warp Ferry.
Using Bryce 3D for the backgrounds.

Main sequence starts:

Building pictures and outtakes start:

Thumbs:

I had some idea of a story to go with it with lots of bad
refs to Timmy being related to "Flashheart" <Woof!> and
such like. But I will leave it to your own imaginations
and enjoyment.

Best
DaveG