 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1986
  Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

...Okay, not really, just wanted your attention. First up: (URL) Next: (URL) And last but not least: (URL) Click images for gallery. Soren (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

(...) I'm so blown away, on a desert with little water, that I had to call everyone's moms and tell them. Fine job(s). Now do I have to put the Mecha whoopdown on all ya'll haters, scallywags, jick jack, ding dangs, and robo-nizzles? e Time to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote: -snip- Wow, I love the "swan knight"! Not to slight the others, they're precisely executed and expertly photographed, just not my personal aesthetic (even though I am a BGC fan...). But the "swan"--the (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

(...) Thank you. It started with the calves, and just went from there. (...) No prob, I never assumed so. Although "expertly" is a bit of an exaggeration... (...) You gotta love Bubblegun Crisis. Hopefully I'll be able to get around to building (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

(...) Thank you. (...) I'm gonna go ask someone what this means, because I still can't figure it out. (...) Subtle... Soren (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

i am always very excited, and moreover, greatly inspired when i see your creations. bravo! i really enjoy all of these, but my favorite is the white one. i really dig the head design...and the sword! really great. i'm really, really looking forward (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

(...) (blush) Thank you. (...) Thanks! That was one of those designs that come together on their own, as if the bricks are fitting themselves into a design not entirely under my control. I finished up and I thought "How the f--- did I do that?" (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

Man, what a rip off that subject line is! Even though I don't like the whole mecha w/ medieval weapons genre, these mocs are pretty freaking cool. That sword the white one carries is amazing. Great job, but next time you use that title, I expect to (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)