 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1976
1975  |  1977
Subject:
Amish Farm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:56:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings brethren,

I have constructedeth an Amish farm. This MOC madeth its first public appearance at an IndyLUG layout GATS in Indianapolis in October 2003, where it found favor in the eyes of many. The entire farm covereth several baseplates.

The farm cometh complete with a barn raising, buggies, crops, and a picnic for the workers:

Besides the barn raising, the structure which hath pleased me the most is the cellar door on the back of the house:

Thou may find the entire Brickshelf folder here: Amish Farm folder

PLMKWTT (Please let me know what thy thinketh)

David “Fuzzy” Gregory
A.K.A. The Amish Renegade

Thanks go out to Melanie Fields for the black hats that all the men wear, Morten Gravgard for most of the food at the picnic, and to all those other Bricklink sellers who I bought tan 1X plates from