 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1974
    Horatio Spike: Dragon —Leonard Hoffman
   Look to your left! Look to your right! When Horatio Spike is here, everything is tight! (URL) Check it! My second dragon, this one came to me in a vision while i was bathing, and i built him furiously a few minutes before I had to get to work. I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

        Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon —Adrian Drake
     (...) Ahahahaha, that's excellent! Looks a bit like Puff the Magic Dragon. Or looks like something that would be called Puff the Magic Dragon, anyway. Very niftykeen. Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon —Jason Spears
     (...) Very nice. He's huge compared to a minifig, but has that adolescent feel to him, which makes you wonder how big he will eventually get. He facial features are so expressive. Good work. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon —Jon Furman
   Lenny, This looks really great! I love the face. you packed a lot of expression in there! Hey man, I missed you at brickfest, I hung out for a bit on Sunday afternoon hoping to meet you, but alas it was not meant to be! Maybe I can attend for the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)