 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1974
  Horatio Spike: Dragon

Look to your left! Look to your right! When Horatio Spike is here, everything is tight! (URL) Check it! My second dragon, this one came to me in a vision while i was bathing, and i built him furiously a few minutes before I had to get to work. I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon

(...) Ahahahaha, that's excellent! Looks a bit like Puff the Magic Dragon. Or looks like something that would be called Puff the Magic Dragon, anyway. Very niftykeen. Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon

(...) Very nice. He's huge compared to a minifig, but has that adolescent feel to him, which makes you wonder how big he will eventually get. He facial features are so expressive. Good work. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Horatio Spike: Dragon

Lenny, This looks really great! I love the face. you packed a lot of expression in there! Hey man, I missed you at brickfest, I hung out for a bit on Sunday afternoon hoping to meet you, but alas it was not meant to be! Maybe I can attend for the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)