 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1968
1967  |  1969
Subject:
Cowbots of Doomstone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.western, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:21:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I originally built these characters as denizens of a Moonbase Saloon Module I put together in 2002 (alas, that project met a cataclysmic end before any photos were taken). These hardy characters survived the Doomstone Saloon’s destruction and drifted around my Wild West bin for almost two years, dodging the Pinkertons and collecting dust, until this Warrior Bots posting inspired me to dig them out and dust them off. Not sure what I’ll do with these guys next, but it might be about time to revisit the ruins of Doomstone...

Cowbots
The Cowbots of Doomstone

6Gun
6Gun Sam