 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1949
  New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

There is a great new set out, (URL) 4857> that features an EMS vehicle with some wicked cool stickers bearing the acro FDLL, as the New York Fire Departments do (I thought it was so cool that I even printed some FDLL t-shirts, but more on those (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) I was checking this out on Brickshelf. At first, I thought it was from one of the exceptional builders you mention, but then looked and thought "It's bigger than usual" :o) Very nice. You have some great detail there. Nice SNOT John. Stickers (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) lol To even have been confused with them is a high compliment indeed. Thanks! (...) You are either a card (who needs to be dealt with;-) or I was hopelessly inarticulate. What I meant is that the LEGO sticker uses the same acro form as the New (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) Yes that it is John, you are correct! (...) TDA, Tractor Drawn Apparatus, Tiller, lol Josh (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) Ah, yes. My error. (I wish I could say I was trying to be funny). I understand now. All makes sense. (...) Poor would be the operative word... (...) I'd love to see your version of a ladder truck at some point. I am hoping that TLG follows up (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) Acually having FD in the begining of the abbreviation is rather rare. John you are correct, usually it is LAFD. I volunteer at an exception, FDLT--Fire Department of Liberty Township. And am working on getting my Fire Department of Lego (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)