 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 193
  New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

Dear Lego® Enthiusiasts, my latest MOC - the train station of Schapen - is finished and uploaded on my homepage now: (URL) more pictures are published in a gallery at 1000steine.de (URL) it has been first time displayed at our Spring Train Show in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

(...) I don't believe I have ever seen anyone build a wall sidways like this. very interesting. (...) Weather beaten it looks too. You added just enough to give it that look without adding too much (something I am sure I would end up doing.) Oh and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

(...) despite (...) The first floor might be without prototype so far. But the basement was much more complicated. I always loved this kind of building technique like done here in Legoland Billund: (URL) is in the end very similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)