 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1920
    FYI- Moving on -&- Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Eric Sophie
   I'm moving on and expanding my horizons. I have now, and for some time, encountered trouble making ends meet. So I am moving on and I no longer work at LEGO Brand Retail. I am pursuing other opportunities. I hope to share them with you when I learn (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Eric Sophie
     Ok, Now for the FUN!!! New Mecha - Quadra-ped: (URL) Krinkle> Raw pictures right from the work desk. Mr. Krinkle started as an idea to use the Canopies from the #4403 (URL) Blazers>, Make and Create Set. (URL) The head is built using a "krinkle cut (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

         Re: Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Bob Clough
     hey Eric, nice work on Mr. Krinkle :) On this pic: (URL) part is the ball joint youve used on the feet? i'm interested in... um... "borrowing" the idea for my first mecha, just need to stock up on the bits before i start :) Bob Clough (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Eric Sophie
     (...) Hello, and thank you Bob, I appreciate that, I am very proud of this one. (URL) (...) (URL) (...) That is the Ball Socket Gun Pod found in the Star Wars AT-TE: (URL) You can also get them in the Genosian Fighter: (URL) They are tricky to use. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: FYI- Moving on -&- Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Steven Lane
     (...) I received this post via email as I'm a subsciber to technic, but I deleted it straight away as the subject line looks just like Spam. It wasn't till I checked the Lugnet web interface (by chance) that I realised it was a legit message. Has (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: FYI- Moving on -&- Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Christopher Richard Smith
     Eric, I hope you find the place that fits you the best. Life is rough and time makes it difficult to find profitable ways which we love that can support us. I hope to meet you one day you have been an big inspiration in my life. Unfortunatly, I have (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: FYI- Moving on -&- Mr. Krinkle in the Raw —Kevin Salm
   (...) Eric, I think I understand the forces you were dealing with. I had my own similar experience recently with retail and found that my time spent was NOT worth the meager paycheck at the end of the week. In fact, when I first learned of the many (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)