 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1909
  Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

I've just finished my first town MOC in quite some time...this F-150 uses the 1 stud = 1 foot scale, which makes it a large 6-wide truck. Definitely suitable for an 8-wide train layout ;) (URL) One of the features of this truck is the third door, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

(...) Dude, that's beautiful. I like the schleim work even though it isn't tube-schleim. And of course, since I'm a southern boy, it'll be perfect for me to drive when I come pick up your mother for our weekly date. :-) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

(...) Yeah, I forgot to post the picture of the truck bed with a minifig me, mattress, and your mom...that would fully simulate real life, of course. Derek (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)