 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1894
1893  |  1895
Subject:
Another racing ship- Grace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:16:20 GMT

Here is Allison Rosier in her ship, Grace:

I built the engines first and really liked them. But they sat around for quite a while before I built the rest of the ship. I had numerous false starts in that time until the ship seemed to build itself after I picked this canopy. I didn’t intend for it to look like PCS, but it sure looks like I did. The engines are a bit small and it doesn’t use quite enough SNOT, but it’s kinda whitish with a clear curved canopy...

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com