 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
My Wizard Train MOC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:28:25 GMT

Hi All,
Please check out one of my latest MOCs: the Wizard Train!  It's on
brickshelf at this address:

With it is my other MOC: the TurboDrone engine!
The "TurboDrone" is a unmanned robotic engine that runs on hazardous waste!
hehheh  The mechanisms seen through the colored glass actually turn when the
train runs.  That is why I didn't have room for a minifig to man it.

Notice the dragon wing idea on the wizard train!  I think it's a neat idea
and it works well.  I just plugged the dragon arms into the holes of the wings.
I hope you enjoy my latest!
LMKWYT...
Tom