 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 185
  There's only on true hero in our galaxy ...

... and his name is: Captain Future! I still remember him being one of the idols of my childhood. I eagerly watched every TV episode and wished I had all of the toy models and figures to play with. Well, now I finally have at least one of them in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: There's only on true hero in our galaxy ...

Wow, that is sweet! I've never seen that show before but from the stills you provide it looks like you really captured the craft and characters. Glad to see Extra sweet is the girl in the Classic space shirt. mmmmm classic space. Welcome to .space (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)