 Space / 13757
Re: There's only on true hero in our galaxy ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:37:00 GMT

Wow, that is sweet!  I've never seen that show before but from the stills
you provide it looks like you really captured the craft and characters.
Glad to see

Extra sweet is the girl in the Classic space shirt.  mmmmm classic space.

Welcome to .space  I've seen your model team stuff before, it's excellent!

Chris <><

space.