 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1819
  A San Francisco Victorian

Hi all, I've completed a small, but pretty detailed, version of a San Francisco Victorian. I used (URL) this picture> as a starting point. The results will be (URL) on Brickshelf> once moderated. Until then, here's a teaser pic: (URL) And a (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A San Francisco Victorian

(...) Hey Roy, Great job! You managed to get quite a lot of detail in a small space. I really like the use of the arches (Fabuland? Harry Potter?) on the front porch! I can't wait to see more detailed pictures! Bill (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A San Francisco Victorian

(...) Anything in the garage? j/w lol --Jeff (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A San Francisco Victorian

(...) Nope, the garage is empty. Actually, the whole basement is "unfinished" :) But, the garage door does open at least. As for an earlier question, those arch parts are one of my favorites for houses; they come from Mickey Mouse sets. They are (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

Roy Gal wrote in message ... (...) Very nice job, Roy. The curved arch over the upstairs window over the front door is an especially nice touch. I have this fantasy of a whole street of Lego Victorians by all the different builders who have made (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: A San Francisco Victorian

(...) I think a streetful of Victorians would be very cool. I'm probably going to build a few 'siblings' for this one as well. I agree that the red is pretty garish, but many of the real ones do have red brick basements. The next one will have a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)