 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1777
  Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

Hello folks, We're pleased to announce the first pictures from the Whateverly Institute's expedition up the creek. (No we can't specify which creek at this time, and it is unknown at this point whether paddles were taken on the journey ;-) There are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

(...) Wow, those are really cool! I love it when people find non-traditional uses for parts. -Tim (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

Hey Prof, It seems like .space is getting more and more populated... The variety of species and specimen found here clearly calls for a .space zoo! When will the Whateverly Institute open its own? Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

(...) Thank you Tim. Those are the sort of creations that inspire me too. 'Traditional shmaditional' is what I say. The Institute graciously accepts donations of 'useless' parts. Peace and thankfulness, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

(...) Hello JP, Indeed! The variety gets more varied every day, it seems. It certainly feels like a zoo in my little corner of .space. Every time I try to work on something big, I get side-tracked by another little critter wishing to materialize. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

(...) Ain't they just the cutest things. What do you feed them? (...) Don't forget the floor. That's important. Sounds cool though. No species should be left undisturbed in it's natural habitiat. It's needs to be studied within an inch of it's life. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Water most fowl (or Feb. seed part MOC)

(...) Well, so far, they appear to live on the flora around the creek, but the details are sketchy. I've only just received the reports on my "PDA" while I'm enjoying the amenities of (URL) New Seattle.> (...) Ah yes, floors are good...keep things (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)