 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 177
176  |  178
Subject:
LEGO wedding cake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:21:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

A quick announcement: I've not yet proofread the webpage (I'm in a bit
of a hurry), but here's my latest LEGO creation:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/wedding_cake.html

cheers,

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)