 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1682
    BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Brad Hamilton
   This is another cathedral of mine based on an LDRAW model from some years back. I hope you like it: (URL) BrickTopia Page: (URL) are Appreciated, Brad (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !

        Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Ross Crawford
     (...) Those steeples almost look like jet engines! Or maybe wind tunnels to blow the zealots to heaven.... ROSCO (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

         Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Brad Hamilton
     (...) Thanks for the compliments. (...) Yep - Technic hubs - they do look like jet engines, or, in this case, very poweful Air Conditioning units. It gives the building a more futuristic look as compared to the original LDRAW model. (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Ryan Wood
     (...) Wow, very nice! Extremely cathedraly. Bountiful use of Paradisa domes and panels! The backstory adds a whole extra dimension into the design and purpose of the building. Just seeing the pictures on Brickshelf isn't enough; the Bricktopia site (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Brad Hamilton
     (...) Thanks - I labored for years to acquire a sizable collection of these (Since the sets were originally offered during my dark ages). Now, they seem to be easy to get on BrickLink (I think because some technic sets were put on sale from Dacta, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Scott Costello
   Brad you have really outdone yourself here. I really love the center piece flower type tower, dunno what you call it. I can't wait to see it in person. Well done! Scott (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC) —Brad Hamilton
   (...) Thanks - This cathedral is mainly Gothic in style, but the big dome in the center is more characteristic of Baroque styles (like St Peters Basillica in Rome). The big "flower" thing on top just kind of took shape progressively as I was trying (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)