 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 167
  New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

Thanks to my new computer I was finally able to render all my fire apparatus in POV-Ray. These pictures are much sharper than the old ones and are well worth a look (IMHO :-) Rescue 1 and Engine 4 are new to Bricksburg while Engine 42 has been (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) world for apparatus in my opinion. I really want this part in 6 wide. I like your ladder truck too. Again, the windshield..... Thanks, Jonathan (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

Hey, whats up with the black band over the logo? Josh (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) I assume it's to commemorate the fallen firefighters of 9-11. - Bob (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) the (...) Lack of that part is about the only reason I don't do six wide apparatus. I have seen some good work-arounds with town windows and thinwalls but they just don't feel right to me. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) Yep, that's it. I'll leave it until 9/11 of this year or until my local department takes the black ribbon off of their badges, whichever comes first. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) (URL) have a second with a 1x6x3 window too, but its a Mack Auxiliary Power / Squad truck... Josh (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

Brick City Fire Department's Engines, Ladders, and Heavy Rescue all have "flat windshields". -Shane (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) 4-wide models. I like the resuce truck especially. Jacob (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) Thanks Jacob. Two things that have helped me are selective compression (for example, reducing the number of hose connections on the pump panels) and using parts to suggest details instead of actually modeling them (as seen in the use of tan (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)