 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1532
    Introducing me and my dog. —Kevin Richey
   Hello out there! I would like to introduce myself: Kevin Richey in southwest Virginia. I've been hiding in the Dark Ages too long. I talked it over with my loved ones (all three of them, including the dog and cat), and they agree that it is time to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture) !

        Re: Introducing me and my dog. —Melody Brown
   (...) Welcome Kevin, you and your dog ;) Freak? nah... This is no 'Megablocks for the LEGO guy' here ;) Sequoia is very cute :) all you need now is just some material in his/her mouth from the washing he/she stole off the washing line... or does (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)