 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1532
1531  |  1533
Subject:
Introducing me and my dog.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 05:20:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello out there!

I would like to introduce myself: Kevin Richey in southwest Virginia.

I've been hiding in the Dark Ages too long. I talked it over with my loved ones
(all three of them, including the dog and cat), and they agree that it is time
to come out. I thought I was a freak, alone in the world, until I found Lugnet.
It was like a dark curtain was lifted from my vision. I am not alone! I am not a
(the only) freak! I am an Adult Fan of Lego(TM) !!!

I present to you my first Public Display of a MOC, a small German Shepherd Dog
sculpture.
Here are the only images I have posted so far.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevinrichey/gsd/0_gsd_angle.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevinrichey/gsd/1_gsd_front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevinrichey/gsd/2_gsd_side.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kevinrichey/gsd/3_gsd_top.jpg

Folder:

Let me know if you would like to see any more details or angles and I will
gladly take more shots.

Acknowlegements

I would like to thank my beautiful, ever happy, ever shedding, big-eared, lick
you until you're soaked German Shepherd named Sequoia for posing (for about 10
seconds).

Debbi, my wonderful NLSO who had some very good ideas.

Yoda, for sparing a few pieces out of his hut to make this creation possible.
Actually, I completely demolished his hut in the process. Sorry Yoda, but there
is no try. There is no spoon, either.

Enjoy!
KR

PS. I have a Cessna 152 airplane MOC coming soon.