 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1503
1502  |  1504
Subject:
12 x 886 Space Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 02:38:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

With next year being the 25 anniversary of Lego Space I wanted to build a
tribute to this great theme.  I chose one of the original Classic Space sets,
the 886 Space Buggy and built it 12 times larger.

See it at my first MOCpages page:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2063

I must say the combination of Brickshelf and MOCPages provide an incredible way
to show off your MOCs.

Derek