 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1486
    New Tolkien chapters —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, I know it's been a long time, but here are the next four chapters I've built for my Lord of the Rings project: (URL) Passing of the Grey Company" is by far the most complex I've done so far, with several different settings and a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

        Re: New Tolkien chapters —Stephane Simard
     (...) Nice work. Lord of the Rings stuff is certainly my favorite interest in castle creations. I remember when The Two Towers came out, everybody would keep comparing Dobby with Gollum. So I was not too surprised with your choice of minifig :) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: New Tolkien chapters —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Thanks. (...) I really think that Rowling's description of Dobby either consciously or unconsciously drew on the obsequious side of Gollum's character. So I felt comfortable using this fig as Gollum. Bruce (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Tolkien chapters —Jon Furman
   Hey Bruce, I really like the work you did with the army of the dead! The ghosting on the images is cool! I like how you didn't make the scene about the effects, but let the effects enhance the scene! Very nice. I love seeing your work (your aragorn (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Tolkien chapters —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks, Jon. To make those pictures I took about 20 individual pictures of soldiers. Then I cut and pasted them into one huge (20 MB) Photoshop file, where I adjusted hue and saturation and put each of them in a seperate layers. Then I would (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)