 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1473
  Underworld movie poster

Well.. this was done a couple weeks ago but with vacation I never got the post put up. After seeing Underworld I finally got the incentive to finish the poster as I'd had the idea for a few months based on promo pictures, etc. (URL) you like it. :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Underworld movie poster

(...) Hey Joel, Very nice. Even before I read the caption I thought "Hey, it looks like the ledge in the real poster was built of LEGO bricks." I like the use of the wolfman head, too. Bruce (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Underworld movie poster

(...) Thanks Bruce! Though the 1x2 plates stacked to match the brickwork in the poster didn't quite come out, the idea's there which is what really I aimed for. This was the first real use I've found for the wolfman head. He's a little too.. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.fun)