 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1448
1447  |  1449
Subject:
Starley Gravison MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 07:11:23 GMT

Ever since Kane StarCrafters entry into the world of hover scooters, our
designers have been working round the clock to engineer the quintessential
retro hover cycle based on the original motorcycles of the 20th century.
It's time to dust off your daddy's helmet, dig out his leathers, stop
shaving, stop taking lip from anyone and hit the moonway with the Starley
Gravison by Kane StarCrafters.

LIVE TO HOVER

enjoy

-tk