 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 144
    2 MOCs - creature contest entry plus Orthanc —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, Reposting to the correct group this time. I finally got the pieces gathered to finish off two MOCs and took pictures. Both of these are for my Tolkien project, but I'm submitting the eagle for the Kingdom of Ikros Create a Creature Contest. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)