 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
2 MOCs - creature contest entry plus Orthanc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:08:49 GMT

Hi all,

Reposting to the correct group this time.

I finally got the pieces gathered to finish off two MOCs and took pictures.
Both of these are for my Tolkien project, but I'm submitting the eagle for
the Kingdom of Ikros Create a Creature Contest.

Gwaihir the eagle:
(note that there are partial instructions included there)

Orthanc, citadel of Saruman:

These are worked into my story Tolkien story here:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory04-07.html

Soon I'll take pictures for the other events that happen at Orthanc.

LMKWYT,
Bruce