 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1351
1350  |  1352
Subject:
Kit Fisto Miniland Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:42:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Who’s got style and a winning smile?
He’s green, they’ve said, with things on his head.
He’s the Jedi Knight always up for a fight.
(Ok, I’ll stop rhyming now.)
He’s Kit Fisto!

Front
Front Left Angle