 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1350
1349  |  1351
Subject:
Very slight update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:01:54 GMT

K3A (r4) Sniper:

Take care and enjoy,

Soren

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Very slight update

(...) Hi Soren, Another great model! I have to say that I love the rocket launchers (or that's what I suppose they are) and the sensory weapony things protruding from the torso front - they really make the mech seem ready for any task. Great job! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: Very slight update

(...) Hey Soren. Ooooh baby... sniper. Really dig it. Later. (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)