 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1346
  BrickVista August Update

Hello all, A New month sees further refinment and improvment to the site along with the addion of a NEW area to BrickVista - Features. The first feature highlights large scale Rover wheels. Originally developed to meet the requirments of my second (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: BrickVista August Update

(...) How über-brilliant! My favorites are; Archimedes Flow Rocky's Revenge I & II Arctic Reach I Luna Explorer Can't decide which I like most, Luna Explorer or Rocky's Revenge II... Are all of those renders? Well done! I did not even think "render" (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)