 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1343
1342  |  1344
Subject:
Chinese Taxi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:54:15 GMT

Ahoy!

Folder

You will find lots of these taxis in China and the places. What I really wanted to make was an Indonesian Bechak, a wheeled carriage just like this one with a bicyclist on the behind the passenger who drives it instead of someone in front. Alas, I do not know what the name of this is, but it was fun to build. And wwwaaayyy simple.

Cap’n Pepperbeard on his way to the governer’s house at Port Block.

Traveling in style!

Bodyguards and money for bribing.

PLMKWYT!!!!

Cheers,