 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1330
  Monster Truck MOC

Ever since getting my hands on the 8465 a few month ago, I have been dieing to build a minifig scale monster truck. And here it finally is! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY... Get ready for the burliest, nitro powered, car crushing ACTION ACTION ACTION! (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

  Re: Monster Truck MOC

(...) It looks great!! It reminds me a lot of the (URL) wrecker, which uses the same wheels. (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)