 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1287
MM: Bounderby's Shipping Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:31:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Presenting........Bounderby’s Shipping Warehouse

For all your shipping needs across the globe! With his headquaters in Sirob, Josiah provides lightning quick delivery and the safest storage anyware at affordable prices. Have valuable goods? Lock ‘em up in our state of the art, secured vault, guarded 24/7

For the very best, choose Bounderby’s Shipping company!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50623 (post mod)

my next entry into the Medieval Marketplace, a shipping docks. It breaks into three sections with two removable roofs for accessability. The crane on top allows large packages to be hoisted over the walls and stored, upstairs is Bounderbys office with ledger and a jug of wine. Across, only accessible by passing through his office, is the vault, usually guarded, but not in the picture.

One of the problems not addressed in the MM standard is bordering water. Most likely it would not be on the beach since sand would be bad terrain for a stone shipping yard, as well as shallow waters, so i added these bulkheads, which look quite nice, even better if i had them in brown.

I tried to work on my photography with my new camera and i think its a bit better.

So enjoy.

-Nick http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr