 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1256
    New MOC: Snowspeeder —Bruce Lowell
   Hey guys, I've updated my site with my reworked Snowspeeder which you can see (URL) here>. (URL) Image and LDraw instructions are available through the page. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks a lot. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Snowspeeder —Gil Shaw
     (...) Nice tweaks, Bruce. I've always really liked this guy with the exception of one thing....the grey plate for the roof. When I see the shot with it off, it looks awesome. If I may, a recent element has come around that may offer a solution (if (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Snowspeeder —Bruce Lowell
     (...) Thanks Gil. What I eventually wanted for this was a grey car roof piece with a smoke sunroof, but neither of the pieces are made in the colors I need. I'll test your idea when I get that set. Thanks for the suggestion. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Snowspeeder —Eric Sophie
   Hey cool, I like how compact it is. It looks like you can hold it in the palm of your hand. The smoke colored windsheilds really make it. The use of the small grey wings is very nice to see. I just had to reply after seeing the shapes flow like (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Snowspeeder —Bruce Lowell
   (...) Thanks Eric. I'd been waiting on the panels in smoke to make the entire windshield that color. I'm glad they made the 2x3 wedge plates, which gives the right angle in front and on the sides. (...) I wanted to optimize my site's loading time, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)