 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1210
    Tree of Woe —Jason Spears
   Here is my lastest creation. It's more fantasy than castle really, but I guess this group is still appropriate. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Tree of Woe —Josh Wedin
     (...) Hi Jason, I just noticed this, it got a little lost in all the "Unite" posts. This is really cool. I like the skeleton hands coming out of the ooze. The tree even looks like it is sinking down in the slime. Was that intentional? Good Job! Josh (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Tree of Woe —Jason Spears
     (...) Thanks! (...) I was really happy with the way that came out. Probably my favorite part of the model. (...) Sorta, partially sinking into the slime and partially like whatever EVIL turned the swamp black was what corrupted the tree, thereby (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Tree of Woe —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Jason, (...) Again a neat creation from your hands. It is a rather frightening, dark scene you're depicting here. My first thought is to show this to a friend who is a shrink by profession, see what she has to say. But on second thought maybe (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tree of Woe —Jason Spears
   (...) Why, thank you. (...) That's very encouraging to hear. Getting Lego to evoke a feeling is a challange and I am delighted to think that you are almost smelling the swamp. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)