 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1206
The Grasshopper: A Use for those geonosian fighter bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:39:27 GMT

This is my newest MOC.  I threw it together during a fit of inspiration while
fooling around with the new brown slopes from the geonosian figher. It is an
atmospheric, single passenger craft.  Capable of extremely high speeds and very
maneuverability, it is a favorite of militaries looking for good scout vehicles.
The folder has been moderated, so go up to see more pics.

The tan hoverpods double as landing gear and the open space in the back is a
cargo compartment.

PLMKWYT
-Spencer Nowak