 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1186
  Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

Preliminary blurry spyphoto: (URL) was originally supposed to be a fighter. When i saw how square and bulky it became, I decided to add the cargo compartment. Then it looked empty, so i made the little speeder thing. Im still in the process of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) OK, here we go... I think the turret on the top would look better if both barrels were tied together (maybe it was just the one pic I looked at. The rest seemed to have the barrels elevated at the same angles). I don't think a gunner will have (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) SNIP (...) Overall it's really cool. Looks like it would be a cool ship to see in a movie come quickly swooping in & lift the cargo container off. The wings are a bit to long for my taste, BUT if there's no gravity assist, then you'd probably (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) I originally intended for them to both elevate the same, but i couldnt find a way to connect them, so i just try to have them both at the same elevation. I musta goofed :) (...) Yeah. right now im trying to figure out how to make it blend (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) I tried to make them kinda long so i could toss on lots of greeblies. (...) Well, a military freighter then. Glad you like the other stuff tho. (...) Yup, im working on that. My collection of grey is kinda depleted at the moment, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

the lil car rocks -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship

(...) Wow! thanks. (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)