 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1185
More new MOCS: a whole bunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:38:02 GMT

After my last post (and the resulting reprimand from adm. Giddens), I was
inspired to get a few more MOCs posted.  Here they are:
(All the folders are moderated, so if ya want more pics just go up)

A torpedo plane, the albatross.  It is used in conjuction with sonar bouys for
antisubmarine warfare.  Also my first plane with landing gear of any sort.

Here is the aptly named BBT, or big boxy tank.  It is mainly an escort for
convoys, tough enough to fend off most attacks, but too square and low off the
ground for  off-road combat.

This is my helicopter hauler.  For long distance non combat transport it is the
most economical solution.  However, it has enough ammo and gas for the chopper
to fly a few short missions off it.

This here is the Ripper, an anti- mech or tank chopper.  The monster blades
support the heavy load of armor and weapons easily.  The weapons tech operates
using virtual reality software in a nice safe bunker somewhere.  This is the
creation I am most proud of so far.  It has 2 rocket pods, a 2 barrel radar
controlled cannon under the nose, 4 high velocity armor piercing guns on the
wings, and 2 big missiles which can be exchanged for mini-nukes, drop tanks, or
torpedoes.  The thing on top has the latest high tech vision and spy systems, to
detect virtually any threat.
(coincidentally, it fits perfectly on the back of the hauler)

This is my justification to put this post in .space.  It is the first spaceship
I have ever made.  The rear has 3 tech stations and a fusion reactor.  The
middle can be used for scientific observations or troop transport (It holds 10
figs).  The cockpit has 3 different positions to get the best angle for the
pilot.  The 6 engines arent really engines in the literal sense of the word.
They are just thrust outputs for the power coming from the reactor. It also
boasts 2 light laser cannons on the sides.

OOPS! I seem to have forgotten to upload the pics of my newest creation.  I
guess ill stick it on this post when i get it done.  Is that rude? Is it
considered a "bump"?

Anyway, PLMKWYT.

-Spencer Nowak