 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1096
1095  |  1097
Subject:
Ballista
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 00:09:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everybody,

All that talks about Trebuchets and Catapults , I thought it's a great
chance to show you mine. I actually built it a half a year ago, but havn't
photo it till now.

Anyway mine is a Ballista, it's made from some technic parts (spring and
gears) so it can shot a spear (with a cone on it's bottom).
It works well, but I think the design could be done a little better.

the link:

(or:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Ballista/01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Ballista/02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Ballista/03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Ballista/04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Ballista/05.jpg)

Sorry in advanced for the size and quality of the pictures.

As always praises or/and criticize are both more then welcome

Yaron "Webrain" Dori