 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
2 New MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:24:13 GMT

Hi,

I just added some photos of a new plane and another aircraft at my spot on
Brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jmenomeno

The big addition is the Canary (not the best name, but I was lacking for a
better name for a yellow thing that flies) which is a rapid response recon
plane. Basically, it's a cockpit with big engines and a  middle that is too
small for passengers, but great for equipment! It also has landing gear which
fold (thanks to William Ward's suggestions in a previous note)

The Sprite is a little ship that sorta happened on its own...I left some pieces
too close together, and well, there you are!

And there is a QTVR file for the Canary and also the Delorean.

LMKWYT!

Joe Meno